Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title suggests have you ever pulled someone while in your alfa? Wheather it be male or female. I know i aint but wondered if i was going wrong somewheere :lol:

If so what alfa do you drive?

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Lol My girlfriend made me buy my alfa.... What a great girl she is.....

She is Italian though :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
lordpsk said:
As title suggests have you ever pulled someone while in your alfa? Wheather it be male or female. I know i aint but wondered if i was going wrong somewheere :lol:

If so what alfa do you drive?
Wife would have an issue with that! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehehe, sorry people forgot to add one and tried editing it now but wont allow me.

I aint even been pulled by the police!!!!!!! Touch wood :lol: , and not like id want to be unless it was a good lucking female copper :wow: :lol:

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Of course!

My GTV is a superb babe-magnet. He was undefeated champion of the world for "pulling", before the younger Mrs S. put the kyboosh on me womanising ways...

My P4 was too.. but it played in a different league.. You could prise away the totty that had aspirations beyond XR3 and RS Turbos.

Tarqiuni never pulled nothing! :( Mainly because I was already with the future younger Mrs S. when I bought him.. but I think he looks too well-'ard to be an effective pulling device. Gilrs like "low and pointy" rather than "blunt instrument" (phnerk!)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
My house mate pulled in his 360 Modena F1.. Some hot chick cam over and gave him her number.

Still I have no idea why....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dont know if I should say this or not,

but have you noticed how wonderfully designed the passenger seat, armrest, curved dashboard etc is, I think it was designed with ' enjoying your ride to the max ' in mind.

Do you get what I mean without having to go in to more detail.;)

·
0 Posts
No but I binned my ex 2 days before I picked mine up!!! :lol:

She didnt even know I was looking at buying never mind bought.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Not sure if it was the car but went out on the frist date (current girlfriend) in the 147 and she likes it so much she looking for a 147 jtd!! Just hope its going to be reliable or ill never hear the last of it!!:lol:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
my fiance 'prefered my celica'... but she likes alfie more and more i think, he just some what loud! end of the day its my car tho, so meh, i have what im happy with!

then again, i loved my celica, would never have bought the alfa if i hadnt wrote the celica off, and been to stubborn to have the same car twice!

·
Registered
285 Posts
The GTV pulls all the time, just not with me in it. Ironically, it was the breakup of a relationship that made me buy it as well.

Seriously though, there's a suprising amount of people i catch checking it out. Although this is essex so it's likely they're just casing it to nick the stereo.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts