Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to have my power steering box replaced 2 weeks ago but now iv come back from holiday and I feel like the car pulls to the left when you pull away.
I know there is probably a thread about this somewhere but I cannot find anything haha

Anyone else had this problem before and if so, is it wheel re-alignment or can I take it back to the garage and tell them they done a bad job. lol

·
Registered
493 Posts
Defo take it back to garage and say since steering done car constantly pulls to left. Steering wheel can only go on 1 way and they wouldnt of touched the tracking. My bet is they havnt calabrated the steering postion correctly. And they reset it with the steering wheel slightly turned. So when you have steering wheel straight the sensor thinks its not and the motor wants to turn it that little bit more, causeing it to pull slightly. Hope this helps

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Can't see the alignment being messed with as there's no box as such. The ePAS motor is column mounted.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Tyre pressures OK?

Check that first, then get a wheel alignment done before going to a dealer, as you'll just end up with a bill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts