Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 582 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quandry...heading up tomorrow to my in laws tomorrow for church Christmas sale....leaving kids & mothers off at sale....staying with my ultra pro private sector brother in law....few bevvies....his wife is thinking about breaking the strike next week even though she's in the union.......

What should i do....keep the mouth shut ???? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Speak your mind! I'll be out placard waving on Wednesday, despite being asked to man the PCP's.

There are more senior ranked people that me joking in too this time, such is the feeling of angst towards Cameron & crew.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speak your mind! I'll be out placard waving on Wednesday, despite being asked to man the PCP's.

There are more senior ranked people that me joking in too this time, such is the feeling of angst towards Cameron & crew.
.....i've already been asked to say nothing ( of which i WILL).......even though they all know how i feel....:rolleyes:

My wife is in the RCN ........i wish i had ( and used) their power !!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
It's a royal PITA. I've been away from home working a week which will be 10 days by Weds and now need to stay for another day because the professional cursory glancers at passport control are striking which effectively makes LHR a holding pen for 12 hours. Way to get the public on side boys and girls :(

·
Registered
17,658 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Great stuff, thanks for forcing me to take Wednesday off, unpaid...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Why the lip biting? - Have your say :thumbs:*

Thread started for a 'reaction' I would have thought...

*before the lock? :elaugh:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
*bites lip*
+1

Maybe not ...

Fortunately,:rolleyes: MrsJim has just been made redundant after 13 years with her last employer and got a pitiful sum as statutory (so you can work it out) redundancy pay to see her through to her next badly paid job -if she can find one, of course - and luckily for us it means she won't lose a day's pay looking after our son while the schools close for the strike. So excuse me for feeling no sympathy.

K

·
0 Posts
Why the lip biting? - Have your say :thumbs:*

Thread started for a 'reaction' I would have thought...

*before the lock? :elaugh:
Because my view differs to Al's (and most of the other non-public sector workers I suspect). Al knows it and I know it and we are never going to agree.

It's Friday night, I've been at work all week. I detest my job, my employer and the Government with an all-consuming passion. However, as I don't have to go back until Monday, I'd rather discuss important things like beer, football and women with big breasts than fall out with people I quite on this thread.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Because my view differs to Al's (and most of the other non-public sector workers I suspect). Al knows it and I know it and we are never going to agree.

It's Friday night, I've been at work all week. I detest my job, my employer and the Government with an all-consuming passion. However, as I don't have to go back until Monday, I'd rather discuss important things like beer, football and women with big breasts than fall out with people I quite on this thread.
:thumbs:

especially the bit about beer, football and I know I've missed the last conversations but they sound much more interesting.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
So the 'no content' posts are a kind of knowing nod? :D

1 - 20 of 582 Posts