Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have truly had my bottom smacked by the lady who does the paintings, on my lighthearted fun with Northerners, the welsh and the Scots.
It is with deep regret that I upset anyone from these places and would like you all to know my humblest heartfelt feelings of remorse and that really in my own private thoughts you are all such wonderful people.
I would especially like to apologise to Liverpudlians for any derogatory remarks I may have made regarding your home town, and would especially like to send my deep felt apologies to the guy to whom, I displayed my mobile phone to, allowing you to nick it. I should never have left that temptation for you and now come to recognise that you were the victim.
I do love Scotland, midges n' all and further more thoroughly enjoy Coronation st, Taggart and Eastenders to get a balanced view on life outside of Suffolk.
As for Wales, well what can I say? Again humblest apologies and the mere fact that Harry Secombe brought so much light to peoples lives on "Songs of praise" is an extreme virtue.
So, hopefully, I have sent my apologies ringing across the entire network of the uk.
p.s. Has anybody seen my phone?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Li-lo? Yes mate, I'll be taking one of those to the coast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts