Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proudest moment in my alfa ownership has been today....... I managed to change the side light bulb.... It was a dirty hard task.... But I would not be defeated... But never again lol

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I messed up one new bulb in the process. The local motor factors shop, laughed when I walked in and asked for another bulb haha

Next is taking my door card off to have a look at my non working drivers side window

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Proudest moment in my alfa ownership has been today....... I managed to change the side light bulb.... It was a dirty hard task.... But I would not be defeated... But never again lol
Well done mate..:) lol.

Damien.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I messed up changing my headlight bulb, there is currently one floating around in my light unit as I dropped it. Right pig of a job with any light, well done!

S

·
0 Posts
Have it off to a T ...done it that many blo**y times ....to be fair problem solved now after putting in decent LEDs :)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Managed to get my xenons front side light bulb changed in 20 minutes, managed to get it done without dropping the bumper because it was all nice and clean under the bonnet :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts