Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I been thinking,

Other areas organise Breakfast Meets so I thought I'd have a go at it.

How do people fancy a breakfast meet on the 4th Sunday or every month in Gloucester?

The Sainsburys Cafe in Barnwood (where I have been training) the staff do a lovely Traditional Breakfast & a lovely cuppa.

So 1st Meet

Sunday 27th November

Sainsburys Supermarket, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester GL4 3RT

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
sounds like a good idea kev, do you want me to set it as an event for you so you get the rsvp's?:)

dont forget bristol on the 13th too:)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea tess,
Still probably wouldn't be allowed to gain that other area rep position, but at least I am being inventive!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
give it time kev, its cos you are new, keep being enthusiatic and make sure any ideas you have come thru me and you'll be fine, keep coming up with the ideas and i will support you where i can but remember there are other meets arranged too so dont clash with them....:)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
give it time kev, its cos you are new, keep being enthusiatic and make sure any ideas you have come thru me and you'll be fine, keep coming up with the ideas and i will support you where i can but remember there are other meets arranged too so dont clash with them....:)
Thank you tess, mucho appreciated on that front!
Hopefully we will get 4 members @ the 1st one. I would be very happy with 4.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i cant make it cos i will be at coldstart so have a fab time:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
So I been thinking,

Other areas organise Breakfast Meets so I thought I'd have a go at it.

How do people fancy a breakfast meet on the 4th Sunday or every month in Gloucester?

The Sainsburys Cafe in Barnwood (where I have been training) the staff do a lovely Traditional Breakfast & a lovely cuppa.

So 1st Meet

Sunday 27th November

Sainsburys Supermarket, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester GL4 3RT
I work at EDF around the corner and am in that Sainsburys virtually every lunchtime!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I won't be attending this as I have to run my Stroud cafe!

And to previous poster, I been their last 6 weeks (not their anymore)...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts