Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all my fellow Southerners who though London had a lot of snow ;)

We even had to dig Sue's Landrover out this morning :eek:

The one in the car is taken along the A483 this morning, approaching the Wrexham turn-off. Its supposed to be a dual carriage way. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Class! That's what we want - proper snow. :D

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Gog snow ;)

Indeed, very bad (or good) Gary :cool:

The K750 is a cracking little cameraphone too :D My wife has my old one :)

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nice pics Gary, I love a snowy scene :)

In my neck of the woods I saw about 30 mins of sleety snow on Thursday night and thats been it, I've been waiting for the blizzards that were forecasted and I'm really disappointed. Its bloomin' cold though :(

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Cool pics! Didn't get much snow here :(

M

·
0 Posts
Good photo's Gary. We were supposed to get some snow, and we did but nothing to write home about. It melted straight away with the little bit we got.

·
Registered
607 Posts
About what we had as well, i put a coupla pics on the gallery, course snowploughed roads are a luxury here.....

Worst was 2001 - no way out for a week, from the Tuesday Morning till the Friday. No power till the Saturday either..:cry:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
So white... :eek:

Nice! :D :cool:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your comments. The weaher forecast was that it was going to rain, but instead it started snowing at 10am, and was still going strong into the night. The cats woke me up at 2.30am this morning, and we had no electricity, but it came back on about 3.30am. Its begining to melt now though :(

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
picture 5, you know you really should have cleared all that snow away from your windscreen !! :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
picture 5, you know you really should have cleared all that snow away from your windscreen !! :lol:
Ahh, well, that was artistic license :)

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Very nice.....brings back memories :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts