Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Ridley Scott manages to make this half the film Alien was then Sci-Fi fans are in for a real treat :cool: :thumbs:

Release Date : 8 June 2012

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Looks good.....but like loads of films I like the look of, I'll probably never get around to going to the cinema to watch it! :lol:

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
This looks like what might be an excellent film.I've read its sort of a prequel to Alien but its all a bit secret plot wise.

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AFAIK it's set before Alien but as you say it's not really a prequel in the true sense of the word as Alien isn't a follow on to it.

I like the tag line :cool: :

The search for our beginning could lead to our end :eek:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I like the look of that. :D

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
:lol:

i'll add a post cos i feel sorry for a dying thread :eek:

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'll offer a bit of support - I'm also looking forward to the film. I'll have to drag the other half along - literally - she hasn't yet recovered her space sci-fi confidence after I took her to see Sunshine (I liked it btw).

I am slightly nervous that the whole film will end up being a religion / intelligent design / evolution sort of debate but hey, I'm going to see it regardless.

On another note entirely I watched The Hunger Games at the weekend, taking the offspring to see it (he's 12). It was actually ok, once you accept that as a 12A every death will be bloodless and there will be sobbing kids in the theatre.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts