Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I want to show you our project. The main function is indicate point when regeneration starts. Driver can also check parameters on demand with pressing steering wheel buttons.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPYSVFqdoVI

Now we are working on version with more parameters, dtc check and some small features like:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH4n6H5Hgos

Regards ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Excellent! I would probably be interested in one of these if you start selling them.

Please keep us updated with progress.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ecu not cpu ;) But website isn't finished yet.

Only OBD plug. Small, hidden under cover.
Simplest version called "DPF Monitor Lite", which gives only dpf status, it's ~60euro.
How it works? Like I said. If you want check particulate mass (1st position on photo is 31.51%) you must push together "up" and "+" buttons on steering wheel. Screen will change like on video (0:06). Back to normal lcd state in the same way.

If car will start dpf regeneration, screen with parameters will appear 'immediately'.

More advanced version will be more expensive. What functions do you need/want? :)

Text in the photo:

DPF particulate mass: 31.51%
Distance from last regeneration: 235.9KM
Average distance last 5 regen. 786KM
Filter Status: NoRMal

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a nice idea , looking good .
I'm an embedded system engineer , and Now I'm working on a personal project to display track information or navigation instructions from my Zenec headunint but I couldn't find any messaging example for the OBD screen .
I see that you are able to display DPF status , can you please give some help .
Thank you in advance :byebye:

·
Registered
223 Posts
If car will start dpf regeneration, screen with parameters will appear 'immediately'.
That is perfect!
But does it also show the temperature in PDF and the regeneration progress in % so you know when its is almost finished?

And I see the "needle sweep" function in your youtube video, What will the version with PDF and needle sweep cost?

Amazing work! and easy install, plug and play :beer:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But does it also show the temperature in PDF and the regeneration progress in % so you know when its is almost finished?

And I see the "needle sweep" function in your youtube video, What will the version with PDF and needle sweep cost?
In few days we will show you how regeneration looks on screen.

I'm afraid that 'needle sweep' is only for local customers, because don't work on all cars :(

Can you do miles rather then kilometers.
No problem.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
This topic seems to have gone quiet, is it a goer or are we doomed to disappointment? I like the idea, not bothered about the gear shifter thing, just what's going on in the DPF.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts