Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I had problems with less rail pressure than the defendant, especially with an ambient temperature of more than 30 degrees.with less degrees of room temperature I have no error. With I wanted to test if the rail pressure regulator located on the pump was improving or was bad or that the pump is not capable of supplying 100mm3 to 1750 bar with diesel temperature above 40 degrees which is when the dtc occurs to me

·
Registered
675 Posts
Also when you have a full fuel tank? I heard about it, when the fuel tank was nearly empty. Did you log fuel temperature and pressure?

You have installed the cooler in the return line?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi, great project and a lot of work gone in to this :)

can you provide more pictures on the fuel cooler and piping?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Also when you have a full fuel tank? I heard about it, when the fuel tank was nearly empty. Did you log fuel temperature and pressure?

You have installed the cooler in the return line?
I could not say exactly but I think the error is accentuated with little fuel in the tank. If I planned to install it on the return but it was easier to put it in the pipe that arrives from the tank and enters the body of the diesel filter. I have not done logs to check the results, now the ambient temperature is low and it would not be reliable to see the values.

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
I know, that you this 16v E3 unijet engine and cant use multijet parts. This is why i ask :)

Oh wow, thats a R55 pump. Very good result. Is your injection at the end or can you go higher?

·
Registered
675 Posts
mhhh i did some tests with perfexpret yesterday and always i become a different result. Did you use your smartphone with a external 1hz gps?

1. 154hp and 446nm
2. 212hp and 512nm
3. 191hp and 512nm
4. 167hp and 473nm

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
if I have also obtained results that do not match but because the program does not take the real speed of the car well, check that the maximum rpm matches the car's rpm cut, I have used the internal móvil sensor, 197 Hz,

21 - 31 of 31 Posts