Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered a set of tail pipes from Wizard Exhausts and will have the current Prodrive ones for sale next month if anybody is interested. They sound much better than the standard 2.2 set and are not as restrictive. Nothing wrong with them I just fancy upgrading to the Wizard ones.

I'll be getting the Wizard set in the middle of next month and will make the old ones available then...

Not sure what they are worth but they are not that old as they were fitted by the previous owner.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've ordered a set of tail pipes from Wizard Exhausts and will have the current Prodrive ones for sale next month if anybody is interested. They sound much better than the standard 2.2 set and are not as restrictive. Nothing wrong with them I just fancy upgrading to the Wizard ones.

I'll be getting the Wizard set in the middle of next month and will make the old ones available then...

Not sure what they are worth but they are not that old as they were fitted by the previous owner.
could do with them, depending on price.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll let you know nearer the time.. I don't know what they're worth secondhand. Not a great deal I would guess..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thatd be great. Current ones are flaking chrome and sound pitiful.
Don't live too far from you either so could pick them up when you've got your new set. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts