Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought these Prodrive mud flaps for Brera from Donalds Alfa, and try to fit them to the mito back and front? If you have what do they look like on and photos please. And do they help stop the stone chips?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
lol i took those photos :p

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Are there any mup flaps specifically designed for the MITO? The mud flaps in the pictures above look way too chav for a car like the MITO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are no mud flaps for the front, only the back. And they are fixed hard plastic, they don't look nice. So the pridrive for the front might be the only option. They are fixed hard mudflaps not like the scooby ones. I think if they are fixed like the photo then they won't look chav. Hopefuly they might stop the stone chips on the back arch.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know, and only for the back. I'm looking for some for the front. The back is ok, it's the front that needs the mud flaps.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the photo. But I'm after front ones, and no one makes them. That's why I have asked about the pridrive ones, if they can be mod to fit?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I might be massively simplifying things but surely it's just a flap of plastic/rubber and you can put the bolts through it in a different place if necessary?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah not alot of space, plus at £60 for the pair. Dont fancy cutting and drilling the mud flaps about to much. That why im asking if anyone has installed them?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Those genuine Alfa mud-flaps are HORRENDOUS! They do nothing to enhance the car (which good mud-flaps should do).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts