Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just passed it's MOT with no advisories, now MOT until 27th March 2020. Happy to listen to offers from forum members.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've always wanted one and really like your example. If I didn't already have a low mileage Brera, albeit not a Prodrive, I'd be contacting you. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always wanted one and really like your example. If I didn't already have a low mileage Brera, albeit not a Prodrive, I'd be contacting you. I'm jealous.
Thanks Raffinatoa, the car needs to be used, it only covered 2800 miles last year, I seem to spend more time cleaning it than driving. Someone will get an excellent car, although I really want to keep it and just look at it.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Thanks Raffinatoa, the car needs to be used, it only covered 2800 miles last year, I seem to spend more time cleaning it than driving. Someone will get an excellent car, although I really want to keep it and just look at the front half of it.

Fixed that for ya. Lol. Only joking Brera owners….only joking...…………...a bit!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I regret selling mine, you might too. See you've spoilt one of the wheels, I was quite impressed three Pirelli tyres then.........:yuck:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I regret selling mine, you might too. See you've spoilt one of the wheels, I was quite impressed three Pirelli tyres then.........:yuck:
Tell me about it, only spotted the odd tyre when I took the close up photos, can't justify buying 2 tyres at this stage and for the miles I am doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts