Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My gtv had a problem with clutch kit but i replaced it and now everithing is ok with gears. But the car was in garage before fixing something like 2 months without any starting on engine. Now the car isnt work so fine. It sound like working on 3 or 2 cilinders... i guess that something is wrong with power cables or electronics. Can someone give me an advice what to do? And also does anyone knows what is the type of power supply to the cilinder? is it junction cap with thumb or everithing is through computer?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
If the garage was dry then it may not be cables sometimes the fuel can go off so try changing the fuel

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check the wires to the coil pack :) or you have an air leak, the pipes from the air filter could be split.
I will check the distributor that thing which provides electricity to all cables tomorrow i think that mess up the electricity who goes to the cables because i checked the cables and i noticed that 3th and 5th cylinder has electricity but the others dont. i checked on net and i found also that inside the distributor there is something like thumb(we call it like that in my country) maybe something is wrong with that also.. i will see tomorow :) however thanks for sugestion

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the garage was dry then it may not be cables sometimes the fuel can go off so try changing the fuel
sorry i wrote wrong.. my car wasnt in garage it was in my backyard... so its wet sometiimes outside :) maybe there is also problem with corrosion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts