Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Full Electric Recaro Front Seats , The handle on the side is it for raising up and down as for me it does nothing when i pull it so i was wondering if its worth pulling it out and having a look and a fiddle :irked:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh. From the title, I thought you were going to talk about something else entirely:depressed:
Cough Cough oh yeah wonder what that was :jester::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,033 Posts
Reactions: robobasso and Upex

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you try getting someone else to pull it? :hehe:
Well funny you mention it , i thought it was me not having what it took to do it right so i got the wife to pull it while i jiggled backwards and forward but still nothing happened , so im sure its broken , i will have to pull it out all the and give it a good looking at. fingers crossed :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i just thought , you lot and your dirty minds and i still dont have an answer :biglaugh:

is it to lower and raise the seat :alien:

·
Premium Member
2,033 Posts
Perhaps you could jiggle it backwards and forwards whilst your wife sits on it, then there would be no need to pull it all the way out. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,033 Posts
lol i just thought , you lot and your dirty minds and i still dont have an answer :biglaugh:

is it to lower and raise the seat :alien:
But seriously, does the mechanism just lower the seat but not raise it or is there no movement at all?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But seriously, does the mechanism just lower the seat but not raise it or is there no movement at all?
does nothing , i pull it (lol i cant stop my thoughts in my head) and lift and seat does nothing .
Im guessing there is a spring or something inside . i can live with out it but if it is a common fault or serviceable i would like to fix it.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
I'd imagine the ratchet has gone on the seat. And yes you can repair them.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts