Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
What do you expect "loud" (=loudness) to do ? It just adjust the frequency response at low overall volume levels by boosting hi and lo frequencies (usually not a good idea)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you expect "loud" (=loudness) to do ? It just adjust the frequency response at low overall volume levels by boosting hi and lo frequencies (usually not a good idea)
yes I want to activate the loudness function which is written on the first button.
I did not understand what you told me to do, I said that the automatic volume is off, and even that I put 40 it does not change anything.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
As JWQ writes then the loudness function don't do anything with volume settings it changes the frequency response at low volume steps.
This is written in the user manual

LOUDNESS FUNCTION
The Loudness function improves the sound volume when listening at low level, increasing the basses and trebles.

If you push and hold the Loud button for a while you will se "Loud" appear in the display indication the loudness function is enabled.

If you don't hear ny sound at volume step 10 to 15 then I would say either your speakers or radio is broken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts