Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......I introduced myself!

I didn't want to 'introduce myself and run' as I'm sure you've had plenty of those but looks like I may now be sticking around!

I've started a couple of threads previously asking about the Alfa as my company car is due for renewal. I was thinking of going for a new BMW 3 series owing to better mpg but I'm so lucky that the company has charged the fuel policy, which means I'll be paying the same to run either car.

I was considering the Alfa purely for the looks but after driving one the looks aren't even a consideration (well maybe that's strectching it a little bit) it's just a far better drive, more comfortable and the 'cockpit' makes my existing BMW seem like an old Lada.

The only downside is that I now have to wait until the end of Jan until my old car is due for renewal.

Look forward to posting on here but I may take a short break as it'll annoy me reading threads about my future 'baby' when I'm stil in the BMW.

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO Ed :wave:

I expect to see pics of the new car when it arrives :thumbs:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hello and welcome:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, good to hear what you say about the Alfa compared to BMW :D :D :D
It's obviously all about personal opinion but unless you want to feel like you're a boy racer (due to the 'feel' of the acceleration) then I can't see how anyone would test drive a 320D and a 159 (1.9) and choose the BMW.

The Alfa is superior in external looks, internal 'feel' and the way it drives.

NB I won't go too much into this but I'm aware that you could drive this car like a boy racer if you wanted too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts