107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just a quick note to say Proalfa has moved premises to:

Unit 3 Vale Industrial Park
Tolpits Lane
Watford
WD18 9QP

New premises have much larger workshop space, and we are in a secure gated industrial park - down the same road, towards Rickmansworth.

More pics of the premises will be put up on the site shortly and we are planning to have an open day type event when the weather gets warmer.

New Tel: 01923 897776
New Fax: 01923 897731

Our old number still works and will for a while

And we have also updated our site - www.proalfa.com
We would really appreciate your feedback on how we can improve our site or things you would like to see on our site in the future - the site is always being updated and worked on - whenever we get a minute. (hopefully not too many spelling mistakes :tut:)

if you do have any feedback feel free to drop me a mail - [email protected] or [email protected]

If your in the area pop in for a tea/coffee and a chat - we always happy to see alfa fans.

Thanks

Chris & Luis

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Chris,

Good to chat to you earlier, and thanks for the recommendation re Gloworm Tyres. Will definately pop in for that coffee on my way there on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Michael

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
looks gd lads keep up the good work:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Nice site, lots of info clean and easy to navigate :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chris, Luis,
Hope the move into your new, better, premises was smooth.
Will be bringing all my alfa needs your way in the near future.

You've been great to me and my little selespeed.

Nick

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Really nice new place guys...lots of space and great potential there. wish you the best with the new apprentices and i'm sure you'll be just fine.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Courtesy of markt23

Found them on page 7 of the World Record Attempt Photo Post.
Looks like I missed a goodun

We all had a great time - weather wasnt bad - and i think we beat the record - next time your in i'll show you the certificate you would have got..:lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Chris and Luis,

Really good to meet you both earlier. Thanks for the coffee and guided tour; the workshop, reception area and office are very impressive (as is the rather interesting "finnish" on Luis' bike:lol::lol:).

I'm sure your knowledge, enthusiasm and great customer care will mean you're soon run off your feet:thumbs:. That apprentice can't arrive soon enough.....

Cheers,

Michael

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Michael,

Guys some pics of the waiting room and workshops are up now, again if you have any feedback about the site we are happy to hear it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The boys who really know their stuff!

My beloved GTV 3L has given me three problems in the last two months - NOTHING NEW THERE!!!!!
I suffered a busted clutch master cylinder, a leaky radiator and a clutch slipping so badly that even the milk float was beating me away from the lights!!!!!
The guys at Pro Alfa were just brilliant. They sorted all the problems with the minimum of fuss and the maximum of professionalism. They loaned me a car, and handled all the repairs very promptly.
I have no hesitation in recommending these guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all at Proalpha, I took my car to you for a service last saturday and also had the front wishbone changed whihc was damaged due to the pot holes in the road. I was really takne back by the friendly and hnest service you guys did. I have never been to a garage or an authorised dealer that gives such good personalised service and at such competitive prices. The car came back to me earlier then expected, and sounds amazing now. It was cleaned in and out and looks brand new. Some of the little tips and advice that you gave were brilliant too. Will be coming back for service and any thing else my ***** needs doing in the future. Thanks againguys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks boys

Hey

Picked my selespeed up from these guys today...thanks sooo much for fixing it! Awesome job

Jo x

Will be seeing you both very soon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just want to add my recommendation for Proalfa after a first visit last week.

My Spider TS had been running a bit under par for a while (and very badly for a few weeks) so I finally took it in. I was very impressed with the service - the guys seem to know and love Alfas but not in a 'know it all' way. They just really seem to like talking about the cars.

Great premises too - I've never been a big fan of the 'tea and coffee' thing as I associate it with £125/hour BMW dealerships (where it's the most important part of the entire offering) but you get all that stuff plus a nice telly and it's all good.

One MAF, Lambda sensor and thoroughly cleaned throttle body later the car is running amazingly. Quite clearly the car wasn't fully right when I bought it - it has never driven this well - yet a fairly recent major service (including road test) at another indie revealed no apparent problems (and clearly didn't include a clean of the throttle body!).

So basically a top job - attention to detail to get the car absolutely spot on but not silly amounts of money either. Thanks guys!

M

·
0 Posts
wish you were closer to me! Your prices for timing belt services are superb compared to anywhere local to me :cry:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts