Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone,

I am living in Moscow, Russia and last year bought a 2nd hand Alfa 147 selespeed. It is a fantactic car and what is good there are few alfas in the city like mine. But i am afraid this cold weather is not for alfa. Selespeed failed after 2 months and cost me alot, and finding service is quite a problem. But anyway Alfa is cool.

;)

·
0 Posts
:lol: :lol: Hi there, didn`t know there were alfas in Russia, but it`s a whole let better than a Lada.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

We have Alfas in Finland and they work alright in cold weather, so they must work in Moscow too :)

145qv said:
:lol: :lol: Hi there, didn`t know there were alfas in Russia, but it`s a whole let better than a Lada.
I agree ... really didn't know that there is Alfas in Russia :eek:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to AOer.com :)

It's good to see a new member from Russia, especially from that great city that's Moscow. :cool:
We had a couple of members before but I don't think they have been here recently.

And yes, for those who don't know, there is Alfa/Fiat/Lancia in Russia. :)

P.S. do you have any piccie of your Alfa? Please share it with us. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
"Здравствулте! и радушный камрад" - An Alfa in Moscow cool! :cool: Any pics of the motor and where you live would be great! Met a couple of guys from Moscow in my ski class in Lech Austria at beginning of the year, they were top guys & had the two best looking wives i have ever seen :eek: Though the wives didn't ski they just shopped and the numerous nannies looked after there kids :rolleyes: :D They were the noveau rich of Russia!

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome :cool:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome indeed mate! :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO. :)

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Welcome to AlfaOwner.

Do you know Eugenia? She owns a 156 2.5 V6 and is also from Moscow.

If you do know or meet her, say hello to her from us.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
selespeed said:
Welcome to AlfaOwner.

Do you know Eugenia? She owns a 156 2.5 V6 and is also from Moscow.

If you do know or meet her, say hello to her from us.
Yes say hello from us. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts