Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
LGN 533

My initials and the old Telephone Dialing code for leicester (before they changed it) was 0533

I have had the plate since i was 18 (22yrs now)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Mine is simply UIW 737 - i.e. a Northern Irish plate - but Fiat Auto contracts won't facilitate the transfer :cry: :mad:

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
J4YEY as daughters name is Jaye, D4NA W as wifes name is Dana ( our second name starts with W).

None for me - was thinking of DO06 LAS but not available at DVLA when I checked (Probably held back for auction).

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
MCZ 4553

Because, er... it was on the car when I bought it, no other reason really.

:)

·
Registered
870 Posts
err T17OLL, u can guess why !!

do you know its cheaper to change your name then buy a personal plate, so in future I will be known as SKK663W ok .

or SKK for short.

P

·
0 Posts
Hubbie and I got matching plates - his acts as a reminder for our wedding aniversary too - how cool is that? :cool:

M19 JGH (married on 19th - then our initials) and M18 JGH (my son's name is Ben so the 8 is meant to be a B) :rolleyes:

They go so well with the matching anoraks....matching comfy shoes......am I heading for Volvodom???? Arghh :vomit:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
G7 JTS....cos that's what it is :D

(Well with a little imagination ;) )

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ah lynnb, I spotted you last week (Wednesday or Thursday I think) then down the bottom of the M32 just before the chaos that is the redevelopment! You may (or may not) have spotted a Lipari Grey GT in the outside lane

N

·
0 Posts
Really don't get "Personalized" plates.

Esp. the ones that actually dont say
anything (so were much cheaper) and are
then changed with black screw caps etc.
pointless.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't have them over here. And you
have to change your plates if you move
out of the area too, so it'd be a bit of a waste