Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has sent me a private message in this forum, but I regret that I cannot open it due to something called a "Pop Up blocker" apparently being installed in my PC. Of course I'd respond if I could, but that is not possible, I am afraid. If someone really wants to email me privately then normally I'd be happy to publish my email address in order for them to do so. What stops me from doing so is that there would seem to be a number of members of this forum who are determined to make themselves a bloody nuisance as far as I am concerned, so I'll not be publishing it.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I expect it's instructions on how to remove your pop up blocker.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
This problem is easily overcome Stelvio.

At the top right of your screen you will see your name - It will say Welcome Stelvio, lasted visited etc etc

Underneath that is a clickable link to "Private Messages" click that and it will take you directly to your PM inbox. Once in there you can open the message by clicking on it.
kinda what i said.... but a longer version....:lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
ooooh a stealth stalker :lol:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
In the explorer header, click tools..... select pop up blocker from the drop down and select pop up blocker settings.

In the website address to allow... type www.alfaowner.com then click ADD.

You still get the benefit of the blocker for all the other sites, but you will get the messages from this site ok too.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Sorry Stelvio, it was me.
Just to let you know that i have left your ladders outside your garage .be careful not to drive over them ;)

·
Administrator
86,623 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts