Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Got a manual for my Alfa on CD the other day. I am going to perform an operation on the old girl but I really need to have the diagram by my side when I do so. Whilst interrogating the manual on my comp I noticed that there is no print facility for the diagrams, nor can I right click to save it, etc. Anyone got any ideas? I notice that several posts I have seen in the past have these diagrams attached as jpegs.

Regs

Graham

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,193 Posts
Would a printscreen be of use?
Use [SHIFT][PrintScreen]; then start Paint and Paste the image in; print using Paint's facilities. Save as a bitmap image.

One step up is using a printscreen utility like SnagIt to grab the image - this is a handy tool if your image is larger than your screen. Save in a variety of formats.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Thats how I do it,

(shift) (Print Screen)

Open Paint

Click (edit)

Select (Paste)

Then save this as you would any file. Then open it up in your fav picture editing software to clean it up and convert it to what ever format you wish! :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Print Screen don't work!:(: need a screen grabber program, the one I used for DTE, displays a small camera. I'll look it up later, as it is a 'Freebie' anyway, worked for me.:):

1 - 6 of 6 Posts