Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, at great expense I have purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro without knowing how to use it,
I really need the practice so if anyone would like to see any of the How To Guides here on the forums reproduced in a printable .pdf format then please post the link to the How to here and I'll get it done asap.

i'm not writing the guides, un-edited reproduction will be credited to the original author. Anyone familiar with acrobat help will be welcome.

I have knocked up one thus far, I have alfaowner branded it - if this is not appropriate then please let me know and I will refrain from doing this in future.

The guide is for changing the windscreen wiper linkage on a GT / 147 and can be found here:

How To Change a Broken Wiper Linkage On a 147 / GT

·
Registered
4,646 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Excellent idea.

If anyone else wants to do this, you can download open office for free and it has the facility to turn word docs into PDFs. I don't mind doing a few too.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
You can also get freeware like pdf995 which will act like a printer but direct to PDFs. I was going to suggest OpenOffice as well ...

Acrobat has it's uses ... mainly to modify existing PDFs or turn them back into word docs ...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts