Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after looking at £10 + prices for each spark plug for my 156 ts i finally found them for £3.29+vat from wilco direct
there online shop does charge delivery but it worked out cheaper than driving there to colect
thought i'd share this with everyone as the forum has helped me out a few times and saved me a fortune
now all i need thermals on to tackle this freezing weather ha ha

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
They appear to be pucker NGK Platinums but I can't find either of the correct parts on their site ... PMR7A and BKR6EKPA :confused:

·
Registered
30,252 Posts
looks like in my rush i have got the wrong ones delivered ohhhhhhhhhh why did i get up today
What plugs did you order?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
the plugs that i had from wilco were BKR6EK according to nkg the only difference is the ceramic insultor just by the electrode is 1.5 mil longer the heat range and power ramge are the same
had a set of the smaller 10 mil plugs from a dealer for ages
will give them a go for now til the summer as i plan to re'belt it when it warms up
and yes the powers up now might be because whoever put the plugs in before left the first one not seated properly was about 4 to 5 mil unseated with a load of carbon and red gunk up the plug

·
Registered
2005 Gt 1.9JtD, 2010 Giulietta 170 MultiAir Lusso
276 Posts
I always buy from sparkplugs.co.uk. They are always cheaper than dealers and high street and the site gives a lot of information, but I don't think you'd find your plugs as cheaply there as you did at Wilco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts