Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right I have the 2 biggies coming up so I would like a bit of advice on prices for parts and labour.

Jobs are the clutch and timing belt:cry:, I still have the wishbone gubbins to do on one side and a new stat to fit myself before the winter as it becomes 'her' car then:cry: BTW she kerbed my nice sele' alloy the other day:cry:

I'm skint:cry: not bad at sourcing cheap parts and have a guy in clonee I use for working on my cars, however I dont live anywhere near clonee anymore, need the car done quick and dont have time to source parts:cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

so I'm open to any ideas, I probably cant afford the revered Gerry in Ti autos:cry:...

But hey, its not all doom and gloom:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one lads, you've mentioned that fella before mark I must give him a buzz, its just theres a garage up here aswell I'm eager to try but only if the price is right:lol: so thats why I'm weighing my options. getting back from gerrys would be a pain aswell. Its daft, when we first moved over here with the 33 we lived on nephin road round the corner from Ti autos really. Still never been down there!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
I'd say Prop thats your nephin fault for not being in Ti's . Anyway bought mant parts from Micks garage and there a knowledgable lot there as well :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts