Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
just another way of saying I am a total moron have no interest in cars or driving and will probably be spending most of my time talking to my mates and having the music up too loud than actually paying attention to the road and you......AVOID these Tards:rolleyes:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I love this definition (Viz profanisaurus)

Sad Max n. Bloke who buys a £500 Citroen Saxo then spends £18,000 at Halfords so he can drive it around the Lidl car park.

I love the definition of the bast*rd love child of I guess Mel Gibsons' 'Mad Max' with the readership of the late 'Max Power' magazine.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I read redline and bansai as well as performance BMW :p

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spend a fortune in mascara for ME but on a car (especially an Alfa) lashes look daft. Sure the chavvy trend will catch on even more - kind of the new 'furry dice' or sad 'Babe/Princess on board' stickers.

Still they're harmless I suppose!

K

·
0 Posts
I've seen them on a Fiat 500 and it sort of almost may be probably didn't (thinking about it) get away with it because it's sort of cutesey and its headlamps are sort of like eyes.

They are basically **** though.

V

·
0 Posts
first saw them on a vw beetle which i suppose was quite apt. why not go the whole hog and put a massive pair of rubber waps on the front as well?
Yes, kind of taking the Herbie thing a bit further.

I wonder whether they'll do motorised ones which flutter? There's enough distractions on the road already without having a VW Beetle come on to you :rolleyes: :lol:.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I've seen them on a Fiat 500 and it sort of almost may be probably didn't (thinking about it) get away with it because it's sort of cutesey and its headlamps are sort of like eyes.

They are basically **** though.
I saw some Saturday night on a Pink Fiat 500 - :cheese: I thought she had done them herself??

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saw some today on a white Fiat 500, the Fiat is a pretty little car but the lashes makes me want to :vomit:
It was a white one I saw also and my son has now informed me it's his friends Mum's :lol:

It parked near me just now and it does look kind of sweet.....don't know why!

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
just another way of saying I am a total moron have no interest in cars or driving and will probably be spending most of my time talking to my mates and having the music up too loud than actually paying attention to the road and you......AVOID these Tards:rolleyes:
THIS:thumbs:

Don't get me started on 'Powered By Fairy Dust'. It's simply another way of saying 'I am a moron, do not waste your time speaking to me'.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts