Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from the success of the event last week i noticed that there was another run up the hill on the 26th and 27th Sept

The event is the Autumn Classic, Mellow Motoring Magic, trying to encompass cars from the 50's through to the 70's

for more info

http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/26sept2009.aspx

Tickets are £12.50 with under 14's going free, the gates open at 9 and racing starts at 9.15

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think another 'pre-Prescott' meet would be a good idea. Lets try to get a good group together before hand, maybe a McDonalds brekkie first to start the day?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think another 'pre-Prescott' meet would be a good idea. Lets try to get a good group together before hand, maybe a McDonalds brekkie first to start the day?
Sounds like a plan :thumbs:

I am coming up from Plymouth so may be a little 'late' ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Another 8am start I hear? Or is that being ambitious?!

If we meet up/go on together at least then we can get parked up together. On another note, I think I'm gonna take a picnic this time based on the food prices last time! Save my money for ice-cream...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Another 8am start I hear? Or is that being ambitious?!

If we meet up/go on together at least then we can get parked up together. On another note, I think I'm gonna take a picnic this time based on the food prices last time! Save my money for ice-cream...
i can do 8 am , to be fair i thought the food prices were ok-ish considering , but its a good idea to take a packed lunch :) and you gotta have ice cream :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
i can do 8 am , to be fair i thought the food prices were ok-ish considering , but its a good idea to take a packed lunch :) and you gotta have ice cream :cool:
I'm just a tight ******** tho...Northern you see, we don't likes partin' wit our hard earned cash, like.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm still on for an early meet. Bring on the greasy breakfast! 8am again?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys i am going to have to bow out of this one :cry:

The gearbox has blow one of the driveshaft seals and it's spewing out oil at a rapid rate, its a job i am going to have to do tomorrow....

Sorry guys i feel bad for letting you all down :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry guys, I had other urgent commitments that morning, only returned to Cherltenham a few days ago! Sounds like it was a good day, hope you (two?) enjoyed the action!
Next time....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sorry guys, I had other urgent commitments that morning, only returned to Cherltenham a few days ago! Sounds like it was a good day, hope you (two?) enjoyed the action!
Next time....
no worries chaps , stuff happens :)

it was a good day , looking forward to next season now :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no worries chaps , stuff happens :)

it was a good day , looking forward to next season now :)
absolutely :thumbs:

I was gutted when the gearbox threw its teddy out of the pram:cry:

i will keep an eye out for events in 2010, in the meantime i will see what is happening at castle coombe as well

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
castle combe rally day was amazing shame no one else from here came i do have pics but ant put any up yet as its a pain in the *** it wont let me upload then so every photo i have to re size save then up load nightmare

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's just a case of keeping an ear to the ground for stuff happening! I'm planning on going to Stoneleigh for race retro in November - I know it's a little way off however!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts