·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it fit in?

Chicco S3 travel system dimensions folded: 60x87x33 cm

It must do, surely, won't it?

It's too late now anyway since I've already ordered :lol:

Fingers crossed that the pram (sorry, travel system :rolleyes: ) will fit in the boot, otherwise I'll havet to do some explaining :tut:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
same here, we used to use a m&p thing the size of an armoured personnel carrier and it fitted easily in the back of a 156 boot (smaller the 159's) with plenty of room to spare, so you should have no problems whatsoever

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well....

Went to the dealer this morning to sign the paperwork. Took the pram, folded it down, and it wouldn't fit :cry: :mad: :cry: :wow:

Telephoned my wife, who said "don't worry, if it doesn't fit but its the car you want we can always get another pram" :D :inlove: :D

To try and keep everyone happy I telephoned the manufacturer of the pram / travel system / buggy / lunar landing module (why do these things keep getting bigger) and they told me that the rear wheels, as well as the front wheel, come off with a hidden quick release button.

Off come the wheels, in goes the pram into the boot. Tight squeeze, but it went in.

Paperwork signed, now I just have to wait until I can take the car on July 1st. Hooray!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi

What way did your buggy not fit in? I have measured mine and the length is 107cm and width 50cm.

Do you think I have a chance?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts