Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Powerflow of the Silverstone and put it on the V6 today.
The Silverstone was quite raw with it. The V6 is totally quiet :confused:
It has a deep tone which is nice, but it doesn't seem any noisier than the standard exhaust, although quite a lot nicer.

The V6 has an induction kit and the zorst that were on the Silverstone, but it is really quiet. I like it though, it has a kinda muted rumble that turns heads when you boot it. NICE !!!!

Strange though, I thought it would be way loud on the V6 :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I always thought the exhaust note on my old 75 was it's best attribute, on the whole it was a rawer sound and much better for it :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
No more lifetime warrenty for you then young Marlon.

I'd have expected it to be quite loud too, i know they built mine up by listening to how each stage sounded but wouldn't have thought it would make that much difference to the overall volume.
How many silencers have you got?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 silencers on the zorst. It is a very nice sound, don't get me wrong, just a lot quieter than expected. Also going by Wrinx's experience with the Powerflow on his V6...apparently his is way too loud for his taste.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Least it didn't have far to fall then :lol: ...sorry, got me coat on and heading for the door :eek:

wrinx

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
bug187 said:
mine fell off yesterday :rolleyes: too low to the ground..
Off the Q4, mine is completely different to the standard zorst, for one hes run it the other side of the prop,

also its very quiet I think for a powerflow, I asked him to get a "note" out of it when I had it done,
take it to your dealer marlon and get em to lounden it up if you like! :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
guy at quickfit stuck new clamps on for me for nout, need to get a saw to the bottom of the screws tho since theyre about 3cms off the ground... bloody Reading has too many speed bumps...thought the worst since i was pullin away and suddenly i could hear a real gruff sound like the engine had exploded...managed to hoist the pip up with a bit of rope though..time to join the RAC or AA i think...sick of things breaking or falling off leaving me stranded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts