Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I have an exhaust system in the garage which came in as part of the deal on my car, and am trying to decide whether to fit it or sell it on.

To be honest, I'm not too worried about using it for a performance/noise increase, so am interested to see if it's worth my while to part with it.

It's 3 sections;
- front section, connects to standard manifold (two pipes), including flexi-section & CAT
- mid section, with a straight-through middle box
- rear section, with a straight through back box and large oval tailpipe

All the pipes slip straight together so it just needs the small gasket to join to the manifold.
It's in good contition, and whilst it has been used previously I haven't fitted it myself so can't really say what the noise/performance is like.

Simple question - what's it worth?

If it's not likely to line my pockets at all then I'll just give it a try myself, but just looking to see if it can help pay towards other jobs I'd like to do to the car.

·
Registered
937 Posts
No worries... is it for CF3 engine? does your 156 have 3 Catalytic converters? now much are you looking for if you do sell?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries... is it for CF3 engine? does your 156 have 3 Catalytic converters? now much are you looking for if you do sell?
Not sure on what exactly the CF3 is, lol - mine's a '99 2.0TS (haven't actually counted the CAT's, but can do that if/when I take some pics of the system).

As for what I'd look to get for it - that's the whole point of this thread really, as I don't really know what I should expect out of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts