Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Hello have been reading up on custom made exhaust to go on my 155 2.0 16v and have come across powerflow as my main option. problem being there is quite a lot of bad stuff on the internet about them as well so am a bit stuck.. does anyone have any experiance with powerflow and any performance issues or is there another company i should be looking at.

cheers:)

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
I have one on my Spider, its a 2.0TS and the exhaust is the dogs danglies! Raggazzon middle section and Powerflow rear section with just one bean tin silencer in rear section and it sounds & looks great! About £100 -£120 and id say well worth it. I think the problems depend on which franchise you go to.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replys i will have to have a look at the two of them as they both seem good options and there is a powerflow installer round the corner form me so maybe ill pop in and have a chat altough M1J seems a good option.... now even more confused:confused:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Had a powerflow fitted to mine about 4 years ago now when the original finally gave up the ghost. Nice sound and not too expensive either :thumbs:

Had them fit two silencers on mine as i didn't want it too loud but you can choose the way you'd like it.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
also try Longlife they are good and life guarantee not just owner

·
Registered
394 Posts
Dad's old 1.8 8V TS had a standard bore Powerflow, 2 straight through boxes, they can't fit anything in the space for the triangle shaped silencer, it sounded unbelievable, monstrous howl.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi thanks to everyone for the info have been doe today to the local powerflow installer and seems very good offered refrence from other cumstomer if need but think they are the way to go and there seem to be a few people on here that rate them but the only down size cant fit me in till april:mad: but will be worth it

·
Registered
12,883 Posts
I got my centre section done by MiJ just after Christmas....very pleased and everyone thats heard it says it sounds good, no resonance inside either....price was very good as well.....:)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I've had a Powerflow made for my GTV............... It smoothed out a couple of flat bits on the engine, made pulling away smoother and sounds really sweet.....Not roaring, just a slight growl........... £ 349 Flexi Back................. I'd do it again.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:) had a look at longlife stainless but powerflow dealer was just round corner and were getting a lot of praise:thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts