Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
good evening all.
well been at alpha tyres most of today, had my custom exhaust fitted.
Sports filter from Autodelta. plus my lovely new wheels n tyres.
Dam springs didnt turn up so getting them done tomoz.
heres some lervly pic for ya's :D :D :D the extra power is very noticable, sports cat next :D:D
Just been out too and tested the lovely noise WOW!!! the sound is brilliant!!!!:cool: :cool: :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one Magicsy - although I'l have to revise what I just posted on the Bling thread in the rant lounge; those wheels are LOUD:D
LOL thanks guys :)
the note is a lil bit deep in the low gears at 2000 revs but soon as the toes down its nicccccce.
Perhaps when the carbon builds up it will quiten down?

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Very nice..:aaANYWORD:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I like the alloys, but the car does need to be dropped a bit IMO.... good thing you have the springs on order.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
That exhaust tip looks cool :cool: What size are those wheels? Width/diameter?

Get some clear side repeaters though!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Looks cool! Agree with Nicky about the side repeaters, changing them would make a bigger difference than you think :)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Looks nice, post new photo's when the springs are on. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks nice, post new photo's when the springs are on. :)
yup gota ring topgear monday, so will be done tuesday i hope, got myself some red calipar paint too so get them done while springs are been fitted, also buying those alfa romeo decals to fit on the calipers too :).
i have some crystal clear repeaters coming too off a guy on alfa 156net forums.
12 quid :):thumbs:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
yup gota ring topgear monday, so will be done tuesday i hope, got myself some red calipar paint too so get them done while springs are been fitted, also buying those alfa romeo decals to fit on the calipers too :).
i have some crystal clear repeaters coming too off a guy on alfa 156net forums.
12 quid :):thumbs:
Is it wise having the car in the garage when the missus is due to drop ??????? :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
congrats on the young 'un, and car looks great too! if you dont mind me asking, where are you having the springs done, and how much is it costing you?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
congrats on the young 'un, and car looks great too! if you dont mind me asking, where are you having the springs done, and how much is it costing you?
cheers :)
springs are coming from topgear.co.uk
think they were 96 quid spax ones, its only an hour or so to fit so guess labour for that,
mine are as apackage from topgear, been fitted atthe great apha tyres and alloys.
waterlane leeds.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts