Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Are you selling these separately or just as a complete kit?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you selling these separately or just as a complete kit?
I am hoping to sell as a complete set - cheapest price for complete front and rear car set of bushes that I can find on the net is almost £380.....but might be open to an offer....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am hoping to sell as a complete set - cheapest price for complete front and rear car set of bushes that I can find on the net is almost £380.....but might be open to an offer....

....Now reduced to sensible offers around £250......delivered to your UK door :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
....Now reduced to sensible offers around £250......delivered to your UK door :thumbup:
Didn't I offer you £250 for them about 6 months ago ?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Are these black or purple ?

·
Registered
391 Posts
The front ones (PFF1-812 & PFF1-811) are purple bushes and the rear ones (PFR1-816, PFR1-817 & PFR1-818) are black bushes.

Hope this helps :)
I've just purchased the same conbination front and rear. I know why I did, curious for your reason.

Cheers
Allan

by the way, wish I had known a week earlier you had a set for sale:rage::rage:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
There are bushes missing from this complete car set which can be purcahsed from other suppliers. The only ones i do not believe are worth the effort are the front lower arms front/rear bush. Every other bush makes perfect sense.

·
Vendor
46,347 Posts
There are bushes missing from this complete car set which can be purcahsed from other suppliers. The only ones i do not believe are worth the effort are the front lower arms front/rear bush. Every other bush makes perfect sense.
Or next time, perhaps you'd like to try the patented "get me home" Teng Tools extension and random 8mm socket bush?

Attachments

Reactions: will01

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Or next time, perhaps you'd like to try the patented "get me home" Teng Tools extension and random 8mm socket bush?
WTF, that scares me. How can anyone think that is a fix lol, i take it that was one of the latest customer cars getting a suspension overhaul??
Effin waste of teng tools, they should have stuck some Draper basic sockets in it

·
Vendor
46,347 Posts
WTF, that scares me. How can anyone think that is a fix lol, i take it that was one of the latest customer cars getting a suspension overhaul??
Effin waste of teng tools, they should have stuck some Draper basic sockets in it
That was Sean's car, the bush fell out a hundred miles from home on the M6 at 2 in the morning, he lost the ability to keep the car in the straight line as you can imagine! I was worried if the pin of the wishbone was flopping about it would break the bracket or the bolts that hold it to the subframe. So a socket & extension were hammered in as an emergency repair and it held up just fine for the slow journey home. New wishbone went on the next day.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The front ones (PFF1-812 & PFF1-811) are purple bushes and the rear ones (PFR1-816, PFR1-817 & PFR1-818) are black bushes.

Hope this helps :)
Bushes still available and taking up space - open to sensible offers and need them going to good use ......

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts