1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm not sure how long they have been out
Powerflex - Performance Polyurethane Bushes
95 Shore 25% stiffer than our purple performance material
Has anyone tried them out yet?
I am thinking of fitting them as my car will be a track car. When I do, I will have the whole lot of purple up for sale at 1/2 the price.
hi ive got the black 1s in my 33 handles very well but its a very rough ride and mines on the road her indoors hates it!! been fitted about 3 yrs now with no probs :D

K

·
0 Posts
i need a set of fronts.

might get the black ones. have fitted purple to the rears on the sud. i won't be able to tell the difference :D

just need to change the sloppy worn out OE ones :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Currently using black series on the GTA for transverse arms and rear hub bushes. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whole set spoken for atm, if things change I will post up here :)
I will give my opinion after fitting them, but bear in mind my car is track setup and i'm not worried about a little road noise, thats what ear defenders are for lol :)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers Ed,
I'm looking for the complete 16v lot, which I can get powder coated, fit the black series and swap over. If you want/need you can have my stuff. It would make it far easier, as the car won't be off the road whilst the bits are being done :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Currently using black series on the GTA for transverse arms and rear hub bushes. :thumbs:
Hi Joss, could you point me to where you got it from?

From what I am looking at on ebay, there's a seller called strutbracer selling them, but in specific lots.

Did you get it as a full set or did you buy them individually?

I am thinking of getting the transverse arms, trailing arm and ARB bushes.
Not sure if I need to replace the hub bushes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts