Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents,

This morning the wife hit a pothole buckling one of the supersports on my 147. Doubtful about it being repairable.

Does anyone have a surplus 17" supersport or a full set of alloys with or without tyres in any condition (useable).

In the oxford area but would travel an hour if needed.

PS budget of £150

TA

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Afraid I don't have a wheel for you, but feel your pain with the roads around Oxford. The roads are appalling and getting worse!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I recommend platinum Alloys in Swindon, the do straightening and welds as well as refurbs, sorted many a wheel for me that I though was past it!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Magic! Could be a good excuse for a refurb to!
I had my previous bmw 5 series M sport alloys refurbished there, they were crazy pitted and damaged, I also had a colour change and they had to straighten and weld two of them. All in £330 that included tyre fitting and balancing.
Also took an alloy off my XKR to them after trying to get it balanced at local tyre places and getting told the wheel was too out if shape to balance. Platinum Alloys took it in and handed it back to me an hour later telling me the alloy was straight it was the tyre that was seriously out of shape, no charge. A new tyre later and what do you know, Platinum were spot on! Had many people comment on the Bmw alloys, can't recommend them enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts