Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at potentially my first Alfa today, a 2007 GT Q2 diesel.

A few little bits need doing but it had good history, new clutch and belts done + they offered me a good price on my PX. I've run Fiat Coupe 20vt's for years but want to buy something fun and different that I can afford to run to work every day, not just the odd days like I do the Fiat.

Whilst I liked the Q2, it only had one key. Does anyone know how much these are to get replaced?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
If its a dealer sale id make them get another key cut and coded as part of the deal then you dont have to worry about it.

If not, get them to knock a couple of hundred quid off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try them with it, but they offered me an exceptionally good deal already so I don't think they'll go for it.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
I looked at potentially my first Alfa today, a 2007 GT Q2 diesel.

A few little bits need doing but it had good history, new clutch and belts done + they offered me a good price on my PX. I've run Fiat Coupe 20vt's for years but want to buy something fun and different that I can afford to run to work every day, not just the odd days like I do the Fiat.

Whilst I liked the Q2, it only had one key. Does anyone know how much these are to get replaced?
Don't know about GTs but my '53 156 key cost me over £300, so be prepared!

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Yep bought a second key for my GT from Alfa. So far £160 for the key. I need a PIN off them (about £10 they said) and it programming which is another £50-£60. All in about £210-£240

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They've offered to get me one at trade price, but I'll have to pay for it. I'm uncertain what to do now, I'm very happy with the deal they've done me and with everything else about the car.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts