Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Look forward to seeing them on the car if your planning to show us the end results as I'm toying with getting these with some eagle f1's, h&r lowering springs and spacers!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
They do look very nice.
I am wondering about getting a set to take winter tyres for mine, but suspect i'd be off better going for 17's :(.

·
Registered
245 Posts
wow.......

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Cartier. Where did you find this pic? Any more of them there? Trying to find some more pics of those wheels on a car. Especially at more of an angle as opposed to just side on so I can see how much they stick out from the tyres...(curb magnets?)

Cue2, any pics of them on your car yet?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice wheels :thumbs:
DeP: I have looked at you photostream on flikr. Man you have a nice car! :cool:

I love the colour of the wheels. You say it is Titanium Grey, is that the same as anthracite?

Also the rear diffuser has it been modified from the original?

·
Registered
146 Posts
DeP: I have looked at you photostream on flikr. Man you have a nice car! :cool:

I love the colour of the wheels. You say it is Titanium Grey, is that the same as anthracite?

Also the rear diffuser has it been modified from the original?
Thank you for nice comments , yes the colour is like anthracite but it is written "titanium gray " in colour chart in my local painter.

Rear diffuser ; original Giulietta accessories but there are some paint jobs on both left and right sides.

·
Registered
35,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
View attachment 125033
to celebrate finally getting the couple of niggles with the car fixed,I got the wheels fitted with Pirelli PZero neros and here it is in a quick snap. I'm very pleased and it drives even better too

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very Nice. Great combination !! congrats..

·
Registered
35,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks chaps.One interesting thing is that these wheels were "made in Italy" and the originals in China.I thought they would look darker than they do on the car.
All it needs now is the matching titanium door mirror caps.And the dealer has only just refitted the bodycolour ones because it made the door slam noise sound a bit flappy.Oh and the preemptive carbon gear knob replacement perhaps..

J

·
0 Posts
Fantastic wheels pal. Will suit the White. Best tyres out there at the moment are Goodyear F1 Eagles A2's. About £125 a corner. Got them on mine!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts