Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've owned my GTV Cup for just over a month now. I promised that I would post some 'before and after' pics, so here they are!

The before;

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:thumbs: much better ...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
^^^ looks like you live in a really nice area there :lol:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, cheers fellas! the boarded up place is part of an old mental hospital, about a mile from where I live. i think it has an air of menace about the place. Pics look pretty good photoshopped to black and white. Anyways, my house is the one with the white bulls on the gates! :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Haha, cheers fellas! the boarded up place is part of an old mental hospital, about a mile from where I live.
:eek::eek::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks much nicer. i have a question though. where did you find the front splitter? i have been after one for months
Thanks! The splitter was from ebay. I've looked up the seller and he's listed as having no items for sale just now. Try sendiing him a message via ebay, his user name is hondansxr. :thumbs:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
ah right, i seen them before from that guy, was just a bit dubious at first. how do you find the quality of the splitter? if its ok i will keep an eye open and get one when they are back on sale :)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The quality of finish is very good. The body guy that fitted it said that that it went on easily enough, after a little trimming. I'm not 100% happy with the fit, to be honest, but as you say, there aren't many around, and no one has had any negative feelings about it so far, except me!

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
top man chris :thumbs:

Mike if it fits well and looks good il be happy with that, it certainly looks good on your car anyway :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts