Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all!

I'm new to the site and looking for some advice please.

I am in the market for an Alfa and specifically the QV launch edition.

I am hoping to go and view / test drive it this week and hoped the good people here might be able to give me a heads up on any issues I should be looking out for?

Many thanks,

Jonny.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I have a non Launch QV TCT and.....er.....no issues. Nothing! Utterly reliable for 15 months, so far. Just make sure the DNA switch is in D and all other modes are ignored. And use the manual switching because the auto box is as thick as Sarah Palin in town.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a new Giulietta QV that looks the same as a Launch edition and i have 2 issues.
First of all is the LCD display broken. It has a lot of dead pixel.
Secondly i have a defective turning light shifter.

The engine and the TCT gearbox are very smooth!
If you come, like me, from an 85hp Mito it is like a super dream car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Evening all!

I'm new to the site and looking for some advice please.

I am in the market for an Alfa and specifically the QV launch edition.

I am hoping to go and view / test drive it this week and hoped the good people here might be able to give me a heads up on any issues I should be looking out for?

Many thanks,

Jonny.
Jonny, where are you based?

My old QV Launch edition is available to purchase at top gear car sales in Kent(although not sure if it has sold this week) I can vouch that is is a superb example, and well looked after with no faults. Let me know if you need to know anything.

regards Gino

·
Registered
139 Posts
Jonny, where are you based?

My old QV Launch edition is available to purchase at top gear car sales in Kent(although not sure if it has sold this week) I can vouch that is is a superb example, and well looked after with no faults. Let me know if you need to know anything.

regards Gino
Gino is that in Gillingham? If so brought a couple of cars from them and can't fault them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts