Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Does anyone know where the built-in bluetooth handsfree microphone is located in the Giulietta? When using the phone handsfree, if someone is finding it hard to hear me, I don't know which way to speak to make it clearer.
I have asked my local dealer and they didn't know either.

thanks for your help

·
Registered
37,913 Posts
I believe its in the interior lamp unit near the rear view mirror. I remember reading that the 159 had the mic on the left hand side to suit LHD drivers better but the handbook(s) probably say where it is on the Giulietta .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cue2. I had a look through the handbook before I put up the post but without success. The interior light area certainly seems the likely spot but I couldn't see any obvious hole. There is, however, an area of micro-holes which may be it. It is a little hard to tell as the plastic in this area is transparent and the holes don't show up well. I was just wondering if anyone knew for certain.
And then there are those two rather strange infrared-type emitters.... who knows what they do?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Motion sensors for inside your car which feed your alarm

·
Registered
37,913 Posts
Thanks cue2. I had a look through the handbook before I put up the post but without success. The interior light area certainly seems the likely spot but I couldn't see any obvious hole. There is, however, an area of micro-holes which may be it. It is a little hard to tell as the plastic in this area is transparent and the holes don't show up well. I was just wondering if anyone knew for certain.
And then there are those two rather strange infrared-type emitters.... who knows what they do?
The "emitters" are LEDs which highlight the hvac and the gearknob at night.

G

·
I'm led to believe that the microphone is located in the rear view mirror. The emitters are what has become to be known as submarine lighting first fitted to VAG cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts