Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Does anyone know where the built-in bluetooth handsfree microphone is located in the Giulietta? When using the phone handsfree, if someone is finding it hard to hear me, I don't know which way to speak to make it clearer.
I have asked my local dealer and they didn't know either.

thanks for your help

·
Registered
33,137 Posts
I believe its in the interior lamp unit near the rear view mirror. I remember reading that the 159 had the mic on the left hand side to suit LHD drivers better but the handbook(s) probably say where it is on the Giulietta .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cue2. I had a look through the handbook before I put up the post but without success. The interior light area certainly seems the likely spot but I couldn't see any obvious hole. There is, however, an area of micro-holes which may be it. It is a little hard to tell as the plastic in this area is transparent and the holes don't show up well. I was just wondering if anyone knew for certain.
And then there are those two rather strange infrared-type emitters.... who knows what they do?

·
Registered
33,137 Posts
Thanks cue2. I had a look through the handbook before I put up the post but without success. The interior light area certainly seems the likely spot but I couldn't see any obvious hole. There is, however, an area of micro-holes which may be it. It is a little hard to tell as the plastic in this area is transparent and the holes don't show up well. I was just wondering if anyone knew for certain.
And then there are those two rather strange infrared-type emitters.... who knows what they do?
The "emitters" are LEDs which highlight the hvac and the gearknob at night.

R

·
0 Posts
I'm led to believe that the microphone is located in the rear view mirror. The emitters are what has become to be known as submarine lighting first fitted to VAG cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts