·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sick, I know :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Nem's holiday vehicle didn't rev quite as highly as he expected.
However, he was pleased he could keep g's Clio in sight on the twisty bits...

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>The Alfaowner BTCC support truck.

I'll get my coat.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, that's got a big dent in the back where O'Neil's Vauxhall ploughed into it (with a bit of help)

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I don't want to know what goes on inside that vehicle... eek!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>I don't want to know what goes on inside that vehicle... eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">by the looks of the curtains, probably cups of tea & knitting.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a relief. :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>I don't want to know what goes on inside that vehicle... eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">by the looks of the curtains, probably cups of tea & knitting.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I thought too after seeing the old couple inside... but we'll never know :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>I don't want to know what goes on inside that vehicle... eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">by the looks of the curtains, probably cups of tea & knitting.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I thought too after seeing the old couple inside... but we'll never know :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's fine with me. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts