Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Alfa owners from Portishead/Clevedon interested in a bit of networking etc in the Portishead/Clevedon area, great Breakfast at Hall & Woodhouse at Portishead Marina, and the Alfa's always look great with the Marina as a backdrop.

L

·
0 Posts
Any Alfa owners from Portishead/Clevedon interested in a bit of networking etc in the Portishead/Clevedon area, great Breakfast at Hall & Woodhouse at Portishead Marina, and the Alfa's always look great with the Marina as a backdrop.
I only work a couple of junctions up the motorway would love a meet down there!! :thumbs:

Give us a shout if you want me to do an official event thread!! :)

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi lisknik,

Sounds good, do an official thread if you like :). I was putting the idea out there to see who was about.

I have owned several Alfa's in the past, GTV and a 147 and now currently own a Mito 170 QV with Sabelt seats. I love Alfa's but is always good to chat to others, share ideas etc.

L

·
0 Posts
Hi lisknik,

Sounds good, do an official thread if you like :). I was putting the idea out there to see who was about.

I have owned several Alfa's in the past, GTV and a 147 and now currently own a Mito 170 QV with Sabelt seats. I love Alfa's but is always good to chat to others, share ideas etc.
No probs, just PM me the details and date you want :)

If you fancy a trip up to Bristol, brekkie meet is regularly on now, BIAMF is on in a couple of months, and Alfaholics at combe, and a few things in South Wales as well :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hiya danny welcome to ao .......i have a white qv too but not the posh seats as my a55 wont fit in them lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one,
I'll get a date sorted and let you know.

I have BIAMF already booked in diary as it's great. do you run a Facebook group or anything similar with all the South West events, or is it a matter of looking on here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey tess, love the white Mito's, which wheels did you go for? I love the seats, I quite often drive different hire cars for work to go to Bournemouth and nothing compares now!!!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
looks like yours and mine are twins except i got leather seats and have you got bose?

i tried the seats but didnt really like them i have to be honest, they didnt seem that comfy, i likes me leather im afraid lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing wrong with leather ;-)

I was worried about the seats when I ordered the car, but so glad I went for them as I really love driving in them now, always get comments from passengers also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't go for Bose, but wish I did now as have had trouble with the rear left speaker, have had it changed by Wessex twice now, think I might put pressure on them for an upgrade if they can't stop the awful buzzing noise.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im glad you like them, i think im a bit old for them.......not too old for bose tho lol

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I didn't go for Bose, but wish I did now as have had trouble with the rear left speaker, have had it changed by Wessex twice now, think I might put pressure on them for an upgrade if they can't stop the awful buzzing noise.
mito speakers are crap, i am on my third mito, one 95bhp and 2 qv's.......had speakers changed in both of the others, bose is awesome, no distortion, i like a lot of bass and heavy metal, no vibration...amazing, well worth the dosh

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im 54......practically a pensioner lol

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
dang right ............lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hiya and welcome

I have a Mito too....when I see it and not spending all my hard earned money on the bloody thing.

Dee :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts