Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are we heading to?porsche made an suv a few years ago....we said:what's going on now...?? one of the few sports car manufacturers has gone mad.now they have fitted it with a diesel engine:mad: .....they say different fuel same spirit:vomit:
the engine is a 3.0d and i hope its not there creation.
0-100 8.3......i can go faster than that in a fiat panda!
car manufucturers are going back to the hidius demands of the market.we have seen alfa romeos diesel....when did alfa made its first diesel??in recent years.an alfa romeo is a coupe rwd manual petrol car.and they will take it into production in 2-3 years.
i am sure that the cayenne diesel will be the best selling cayenne and a very good car but......what can we expect now????a 911 diesel??????:confused:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. you are talking before the 50's...where car manufucturers where 5 or 10.so they had to make small tracks and vans to carry the car parts in milano and assembly the sports cars!:p:D

H

·
0 Posts
You're going to see more and more of this from manufacturers.

What next, The Alfa Hybrid? :p :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now they are coming up with the panamera(4door saloon).they have anounced v6 and v8.in a year they may come up with the diesel:rant:
we can't do anything:p!germans have gone mad and if the cars are not good the "badge idea" will not last for long.porsche will fall back millions and the 911 will become stone-aged.

·
Vendor
45,299 Posts
Well then thats something different.. If they are going to start sticking diesels in their cars they ought to be stonking great big V8 ones at the very least.

H

·
0 Posts
Personally I can't wait to see the first city boy driving a 911 diesel, they'll have to wear sandals with their hideous coloured braces to get their yoghurt weaving tree hugging credentials to offset any abuse of our financial system............ not that I base my views on stereotypes ofcourse.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Something to do with rules as well no doubt.

A fat sweaty diesel 911 would be cool though, if you can get 200bhp from a four cylinder 1.9 diesel I imagine porsche could get mega power from a stonking diesel engine. :D

·
Vendor
45,299 Posts
Something to do with rules as well no doubt.

A fat sweaty diesel 911 would be cool though, if you can get 200bhp from a four cylinder 1.9 diesel I imagine porsche could get mega power from a stonking diesel engine. :D
If they stuck with the 3.6 flat-6 but in diesel form, but with the same bhp/litre as a 200bhp 16v JTDm, then that would be 379bhp. :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Porsche 4x4 is very popular here in Qatar and I think that a diesel Porsche 4x4 would be pretty popular in many countries although a 3.0TD might be fairly dull

....................also just noticed that Qatar is looking to buy a stake in Porsche :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts