Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the factory in pomigliano d`arco was specialy built to produce our beloved alfasud.so i google earthed it to see if its still there , well it is, and looks like it still producing cars , so i am wondering what car is now been made there, and if alfa romeo still own it, anyone know?

·
Registered
308 Posts
All Alfas (not sure about the 8C) are now made in the Pomigliano D'arco factory with the exeption of the Brera which is built at Pininfarina in Turin. The original factory in Arese (milano) has been closed for several years now and remains open only as a museum. :thumbs:

Well worth a visit if your in Milan.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Darn it! I was in Milan two years ago but that was before my re-ignited love of things Alfa. I must go again to see the 6C that I believe is there.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I went there last year with a group from aroc we had a tour guide and it was on a saturday when its normally not open. It was great no barriers touching and sitting in some without a word being said :thumbs:
ciao daz

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Whilst the plant and test track were built for the Sud, Alfa Romeo produced all sorts of things on the site at Pomigliano d'Arco a long time prior to this, including Aero engines and military vehicles for the War.

A lot more Alfa history there than is commonly known. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts