Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Mr, if you dont send these pics of your hush hush 166 which you keep on hinting at im not going to talk to you no more!

And we will try and Ban you - anyone else in?

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Right Mr, if you dont send these pics of your hush hush 166 which you keep on hinting at im not going to talk to you no more!

Aye ME.

It's no hush hush..Well viewed on Ebay...

However
Houston I have a problem...
Pomeo has tain the hump after 7 years....Walking down to my overflow car park to bring her home I thought I neeed to get a photae of my

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=trio biscuit&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CEYQtwIwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-V-KCY7SMU&ei=wfX0TpzUFYnR8gP5p6yqAQ&usg=AFQjCNGnZSMLeweH95_I7xtOqA8TQTmU5w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEwtP67PWIY&feature=related

So I think I'll do it tomorrow ...so 1 deg c nae fan and after scraping the windae me finks eye'll take her a wee hurl.
She starts nay bother at awe.Switch on sidelights..dash illuminates switch to dip and I think these ordinaries are so (rhymnes wie) might wrt zee xenons ..On checking Nowt..no lights at awe front or rear BUTT Well You ken wie moi there is always a BUTT the main beam flashes.

Too cauld to have a butchers the night but tomorrow is another day..torrential rain forecast.
So I am thinking light switch or a main fuse somewhere but I cant find my schematic.
On hear for a wee wisten and see watt I can see.

NB The wife hus senn them and isnae speaking tay me.

Pomeo

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS
5,167 Posts

You cruel person:cheese:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nah! Don't ban Pomeo - that crazy and ideosyncratic fellow always adds a unique touch and brings a wonderful sense of levity to this board. I find myself looking forward to his posts with a grin and a shiver, as if I've just drowned a few drammes of the other great thing that comes out of Scotland. Merry Christmas to all and a special thanks to Pomeo for all the crack . . .

Bokway
Red Desert, Mate!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha I actually show my posts to my friends and managers. Absolute legend!!!

Merry Xmas Pomeo!!! I'll let u off for one day for not sending me a pic of yr new loved one!

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
I think he should be banned for his constant insistence on posting in a foreign language :p
:lol:it's no foreign where I cumfy.And in any case old chap ewe huv a ready made interpreter.Also cood bee summit tay day wie the ITA the "EXPERTS" came up wie years ago and when shelving the books in the Motherwell Public Library eye had a wee squint at a few of them...that reminds me of another tale when the female staff woodnay go doon the stairs tay get the;) books as it was supposedl;y haunted.i always took my time coz no won ventured there and boy did eye learn a lot.

:tut: Pomeo's posts are pure poetry.:thumbs:
Yep Pure Johnny Tillotson...I wonder if he knows what a 166 is.
So Rabby Burns is no the only won red watter.;):D

Nah! Don't ban Pomeo - that crazy and ideosyncratic fellow always adds a unique touch and brings a wonderful sense of levity to this board. I find myself looking forward to his posts with a grin and a shiver, as if I've just drowned a few drammes of the other great thing that comes out of Scotland. Merry Christmas to all and a special thanks to Pomeo for all the crack . . .

Bokway
Red Desert, Mate!
HMM..Ewe now have me worried now. An Inspector whom I had a bit of respect for used thon big word in one of my appraisals...But what a prat he was asking a former electrical engineer how an alarm worked at a school where the weakest link was the idiot cop who checked the school whilst the housebreakers were still in it and marked it off as a false alarm.Yep twas a Scantronic 9500 and guess who was master class at that baby....my forty oopr farte....The headmistess's jaw drapped tay the flair when with her code I accessed the menu where I could see exactly what time and in what order they made their way thro the school.Anyway got it sorted...his sense of humour was well different frae mine...in fact so it everbbudy else's Thank France fur that.
My Big wee nephew is in Perth Australia the noo so if I ever make it over I'd love to go walkabout in oor 166's ..(oops jenny agutter moment there) and we could sing my favourite song that has meant so much to me as i have journeyed along the path of this life...The band played waltzing matilda...yep I ask myslef the same ?.
Ahahahahaha! It does ensure every post gets read thoroughly though..
Haha I actually show my posts to my friends and managers. Absolute legend!!!

Merry Xmas Pomeo!!! I'll let u off for one day for not sending me a pic of yr new loved one!
Hoi sin sauce..I AM LEGEND ..oops sorry wrong movie thas was Kirk Douglas...Imagine calling someone after a building....and twas Bill Smiff (I think)

Eye no away tay bide awa.
Eye'm no awa tay leave ewe
Eye'm no awa tay bide awa

Ahm away to hoover the stairs or eye ahm in deep pit;).

Them eye will try to upload an auld photo of my 3 weans. I am not taking a picture the noo eshy as every car I am driving is blowing bulbs and triggering the bulb oot light...And unlike the bunnet open on a 166 the bulb oot light actuallt looks like a bulb oot light usaul exceptions apply esp the wife.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
:tut: Pomeo's posts are pure poetry.:thumbs:
Flashback tae High Skool...pure alliteration that red watter..10/10.

Ahahahahaha! It does ensure every post gets read thoroughly though..
Yep to train folk tay separate the weet fray the chaff.

I'll second that motion.....

....I've caught you posting in Queens English Pom, so I know it's just an act....

:)

:rant::rant::rant:

its e motion chris,,,pure emotion....

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=i second that emotion&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCkQtwIwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_0tQdEA5k&ei=PIT8TpS8AdSFhQe-lpjWAQ&usg=AFQjCNEAQGzBjgP9-7MjSSihlyBy0FG5ZQ

But yer right...Eye never used to bee like this..As I huv jorneys along lifes highways and byways externasl infuences have had their effect.This is my Clare Grogan or is it Altered Image or my jeckyl an Hyde.
Alter ego.etc etc etc.
you bought the third one just for the extra boot space cause you've stuffed pomeo and lacey full :D
Only after the garage two sheds loft AND the two boot were full.

Guess who is spring cleaning soon and without the leap frog meffod.;):D

Pomeo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts