Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 147 GTA is 03-reg with 51,000 miles, i have only just found out about Pollen filters :rolleyes: I think its time to change them. How often should i change them? I know GTAs have 2 filters, one filter is located under the glovebox but where is the other located?:confused:

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
30,019 Posts
Both filters are in the same location (under the dashboard, passenger side).

Exactly the same for all 147/GT & post 2002 156, so any guide for those applies to your GTA too.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
The 147 Sele we had, had the twin filters passenger side footwell, adjacent to the transmission tunnel. Loosen front of carpet and sound deadening, lay on back, undo 5.5mm wee hex headed screws and 'L' shaped part of airfilter box bracket, the wriggle them out. Quite a number of backposts on this?:): Not sure about the GTA though.:(:

M

·
0 Posts
My 147 GTA is 03-reg with 51,000 miles, i have only just found out about Pollen filters :rolleyes: I think its time to change them. How often should i change them? I know GTAs have 2 filters, one filter is located under the glovebox but where is the other located?:confused:

Cheers

Neil
Morning Neil. I change mine each year, they only cost £20 or so. The filters are along side each other, this is because the long filters that they used to use were really hard to position. Its still a bit of a pain to locate them though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts