Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, OK I know this discussion has been had before, but reading the original UK spider brochure dated July 1996, it specifically mentions a pollen filter? Where is it located? Was it just a misprint from a translated "rest of EU" market brochure?

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Brad,

Typical Italian brochure than I guess, ie peppered with typos n non uk images n options

·
Registered
30,071 Posts
Cheers Brad,

Typical Italian brochure than I guess, ie peppered with typos n non uk images n options
There is usually a statement on the back saying something to the effect of features/spec may vary depending on market etc..

The RHD versions loosing the pollen filter is just an example of that.

RHD pre-2002 156 ended up with a smaller pollen filter than LHD, but at least they kept something!

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
There is usually a statement on the back saying something to the effect of features/spec may vary depending on market etc..

The RHD versions loosing the pollen filter is just an example of that.

RHD pre-2002 156 ended up with a smaller pollen filter than LHD, but at least they kept something!
Yes, defiantly no pollen filter in GTV, on the bright side at least your service will be cheaper then a 147 or 156

Ned

·
Registered
64 Posts
hum should have read this before buying one! there are a lot of con artists out there selling the part worryingly. robbed!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts