Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes do you really have to voice your opinion and say how you feel , while feeling

frustrated at not actually voicing it correctly.. or even more frustrated at the fact that no one else has the gumption to voice there's for the sale of status quo ... ?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put the glass down, take a deep breath and say that again...:lol:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Sometimes it's actually best for everyone, even those you are trying to stand up for, if you let a bit of time pass and look at the situation with all the facts to hand in the clear light of day.

·
Administrator
23,043 Posts
I take that as a slant ....
Understood - but, honestly, misinterpreted. My intentions were entirely honourable and the advice offered in AO friendship.

I will, of course, now back away from the thread.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Remember, those that make the rules.... Don't play the game ;)

:D

For once I agree .... :D

Perhaps Karl ... you would enlighten folks on here as to how my nature is from what you have seen of me .... :)

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Remember, those that make the rules.... Don't play the game ;)

:D
Glad I didn't make any rules then :) It's always nice to play, nicely. This place is great when everyone gets on.

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
Do people honestly think that mods closing threads which will be used to make personal remarks about another member is unreasonable?

No one has made any comment about your character for you to need to defend it Joe. Your intentions in starting threads about PT might have been entirely honourable and supportive. Doesn't mean that's how everyone else will add to that thread.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There should always be room for a 'frank exchange of views'. So long as it doesn't get nasty and personal or profane.

Has PT14 been shown the door?

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
For once I agree .... :D

Perhaps Karl ... you would enlighten folks on here as to how my nature is from what you have seen of me .... :)
Do you think they'll believe me after you told them I'm the biggest **** head on AO :lol:

On a scale of 1-10 Joe ... Your'e in there sweetheart :thumbs: :D

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
There should always be room for a 'frank exchange of views'. So long as it doesn't get nasty and personal or profane.
We all totally agree. There should be room for this. It is totally encouraged, but when the mark is overstepped we have to do something about it. Believe me when I say we always start off softly-softly, with friendly IMs/PMs and warnings. If these are ignored, what choice do we have but to go in slightly more heavy handed?

All too often the Mod Team are blamed for going in with jackboots on when in fact it's a last resort. Details have to be kept private, so often we know far more than you do.

I just wish you would trust us a little more :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts