Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
And Squirrels... [email protected] with their twitchy noses :mad:

*sound of a musket shot followed by a squeak & a dull thud of squirrel against Earth*

:p

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Stay outta this ya Wok Smuggler !! :D

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Yum Yumm......Does anyone have a recipie for squirrel Pie.;)

A

·
0 Posts
22% of Americans belive the Holocaust never actually never happend.... when i say most i mean middle America, that is most of America and my American friend who is Gay belives that those people are scum bags as well. The same as i think ALL chavs, pedo's, rapists burgulars, racists, homo haters, jew haters in England are scum.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
They speak very highly of you though !! :p

:lol:

·
Super Moderator
44,946 Posts
Well at least you've got a figure, but 22% (assuming it's correct) is still not most.
Fair enough hate people for being racist, homophobic, bigotted, whatever - but don't hate people for being the same nationality as people who are whatever-ist! If you do, then you're showing bigotry of your own.

N

·
0 Posts
22% of Americans belive the Holocaust never actually never happend....
No that would be 22% of Americans who were asked the question.

If you went to a BNP rally and asked the same
question I'm sure you'd get similar results.
;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Not being one for getting involved in threads like this but I feel that I do have to redress the balance a bit by putting my thoughts in print.

I have been to the States many times, yes I know that it was just for holidays, but I have allways found the Americans to be pleasent and nice even helpful to a fault. When was the last time in this country that you heard a youth apologise for using the F word in front of a woman!

Before we run down others let put our own house in order first!!!:)

H

·
0 Posts
To Tar any nation with the same brush as it's worst communities is complete Borrocks.

I suppose next You'll be telling us they are all Klansmen Burning crosses and hanging folk :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Not all of them.... no !! :p

·
Premium Member
45,115 Posts
If you went to a BNP rally and asked the same
question I'm sure you'd get similar results.
;)
They have a Jewish councillor now, a lady called Jean Richardson. I'm sure you are mistaking them for the NF...

A

·
0 Posts
Americans and America as a nation, are and is, by definition big enough, and ugly enough to deal with a bit of p*ss taking. Thats all i'm saying, p*ss taking which isn't based on persecution or elthnic cleansing, or colour of their skin. I never ever stick up for English people when people [email protected] off certain elements, football holigans chav's etc, so why should Americans be bothered, there too busy f**king up Iraq so they can a) re build it with american building companies (money money money) b) gain oil reserves and control them c) give Iraq a functioning democracy (yeah right try telling that to the afro americans living in gettos just yards from white house, or the people of new orleans) American needs abuse for gods sake..

H

·
0 Posts
:rolleyes: so the people on this forum that probably don't agree with America's domstic and international policies and have asked the powers that be here to Stop Amercia bashers like you ABUSING them because they need it are out of order :(

I know this country isn't perfect but it doesn't stop me from being patriotic nor should anybody from any country be boo hooed for patriotism.

Americans NEED ABUSING :lol: What are you on :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Get over it, there may be elements of truth in all this conspiracy tirade but the fact is Sadam was a c0ck and deserved all he got. The Americans (and us) would be outa there by now if extreme elements weren't hell bent on killing each other, if there's a problem, it was with the planning of the war, ie not much thought on the aftermath. There are far worse countries to waste your time ranting about.
IMHO

A

·
0 Posts
Must quickly add that America didn't seem to mind Saddam's Regime 25-30 years ago, oh in fact they and us made pots of cash selling him weapons....

61 - 80 of 187 Posts