Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(TIA) This Is Africa. Sorry about that. Really don't know what to say.:wow:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
:mad:
We understand that they work under pressure but sometimes their actions are too much! Glad you're okay though, it could have been so much worse!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
**** we just dunno who to be afraid of anymore, cops are just as scary as the criminal they are supposed to protect us from!

I hope you pursue the matter and dont let the ******* get away with it!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
**** we just dunno who to be afraid of anymore, cops are just as scary as the criminal they are supposed to protect us from!

I hope you pursue the matter and dont let the ******* get away with it!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I know some of you have already heard about this on Facebook and so, but I thought I'd just post here as a warning.

I was assaulted by a flying-squad policeman on Saturday-afternoon, where he nearly tore a piece of my ear off by twisting it... Here is a link to the article on Beeld's website - Beeld Article

It was a pure road-rage incident, not a standard police pull-over, and I would just like to caution everyone to the fact that the police can also have road rage.

I am still unaware of what I did wrong, as the officer didn't inform me. Just be careful out there guys!

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Sorry i don't understand the article but that is shocking, the Cops really are Facist Tw*ts in your Country! Id sue the pri*k.:mad:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I know some of you have already heard about this on Facebook and so, but I thought I'd just post here as a warning.

I was assaulted by a flying-squad policeman on Saturday-afternoon, where he nearly tore a piece of my ear off by twisting it... Here is a link to the article on Beeld's website - Beeld Article

It was a pure road-rage incident, not a standard police pull-over, and I would just like to caution everyone to the fact that the police can also have road rage.

I am still unaware of what I did wrong, as the officer didn't inform me. Just be careful out there guys!
Lê 'n klag hier Waldo:
Welcome to ICD

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Unbelievable! I live in the same area, and use that offramp all the time, could've easily been me who set him off instead.
This guy is just a high school bully who never made it anywhere in life.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
holee crap

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
:mad:
Wildcard help the man to get rid of the idiot, he shouldn’t be in a uniform.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Usually these types of "act outs" are racially feuled, i.e black officer on white female for instance, at other times its sexist behaviour, male officers n female drivers who made an error on the road for instance.
"hoe ry jy, hoe ry jy" can you recolect any wrong doing that woudl have sparked this kind of behaviour, like 80 in a 60 zone for instance. I'm not trying to justify his actions, but rather to try and understand why the F he would do that, and while he's doing it be on a high horse an wants to be called Sir...wtf is wrong, these guys give the police force a bad name!

J

·
0 Posts
Take him to justice Waldo! If such a thing exists in this country.
I have noted the Flying Squad in Pretoria to be very aggressive. I have been pulled off at gunpoint myself for daring to rev my 155 to 7000 rpm in 1st and 2nd gears only in Atterbury road. My and my wife were totally shocked at this and had to stay very calm to avoid further trouble.
Damn, I hate cops. They are even worse than the criminals out there.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Geez this is bad to hear, this man sound like a "oom" who back in the day who had a big 6 ford that got whipped by a lighty in a Alfa giulietta and now he sees a young man in a Alfa and exacts his revenge in the modern age since he has the power because hes a "cop"

But honestly, a lot of people have a natural hatred for alfas, I had a guy call me a p03sface because I was driving 60 up my street, he recons I was speeding, wtf, had a look in his yard l, saw his citi golf, then proceeded to tell him in the original Afrikaans if I may "n citi golf is nie n kar nie, dis n geleentheid" and made a burnout launch with my car just to **** him off hehe l, you know what they say, jealousy makes you nasty.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
App this Metro cop on another forum, where I posted this, says that they can pinpoint time and place of where those S3's have been, must be tracked so find oout more about that.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts